Batch create image thumbnails tool.
When you create a album directory or pictures published to the web, in order to speed up the browsing speed, will generate thumbnail images.
This tool can generated all the pictures thumbnails under the directory.
(1) Support 5 kinds of thumbnails produced by: Scaled-down, High proportion,Width proportion,Custom,Specify height/width maximum Scaled down;
(2) Thumbnail support two kinds of naming: the current directory of the original file name plus the prefix / custom path to maintain the original file name;
(3) Support a single image thumbnails generated and the volume automatically generated directory of all the images;
(4) Support JPG / JPEG image;
(5) Support picture preview, display thumbnails processing information.
Works with Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7.
Batch Create Image Thumbnails is a free software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-20. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
Batch Create Image Thumbnails (version 2.8) has a file size of 780.38 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 303 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.